See your dog on the big screen!
Can Do Canines DOG VIDEO FESTIVAL is seeking your original dog videos for a special screening at our Can Do Woofaroo on September 17, 2016.
If you’ve ever wanted to see your dog on the big screen, now is your chance! We are seeking videos of your dog doing a variety of different things. Does your dog have an amazing skill? How about a quirky habit? Maybe your dog has a story to tell? Funny, heartwarming or anywhere in between—we want to see it.
Check out the FAQ below for more information and fill out the form to share your video. The deadline to submit is midnight on Sunday, August 14, 2016.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
You can submit any original video that features a dog. Other animals are allowed, but dogs will be given preference.
The video content is up to you! Be creative. Be unique. Express your dog-gone self.
All entries must ensure the health and safety of the dogs involved in the video. Your entry will be rejected if we feel dogs were are placed in situations that we would consider dangerous or excessively stressful.
Try to keep your video under three minutes. Shorter is better. Attention spans are low.
You can either paste in the URL of your video (only Youtube or Vimeo links please) or upload your video file.
If uploading your submission, your file must be in 3GP, AVI, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, MPG, or WMV format. Your submission must not exceed 100MB in size.
The higher the resolution, the better, up to 1080p.
Nope. This is a call for entries for original material only. If you are submitting a video, you must be the creator of that video.
1. You warrant that all the content in any video submitted to us is owned and controlled by you and our use of the clip will not infringe the rights of any third party.
2. You agree that you are granting us the exclusive right and license to use your video clip in an all media in perpetuity without any payment to you, such use including, but not limited to, our YouTube channel.
3. As between us, you will retain the copyright in and to your video, but you will not grant any third party the right to use the video without reference to us.
4. We may use the video submitted by you in its entirety or in any manner edited or compiled with other videos as we may in our discretion decide.
5. We shall be free to title the video in any manner we see fit.
6. We shall be free to license the video, either as submitted, or as compiled with other clips, to third parties without further reference to you.
7. We shall use our best endeavors to credit you as the owner of the video wherever we use the same but our failure to do so shall not be a breach of the license.
Dog Video Festival Submission Form