Even if you’re not helping raise a dog that will one day open a refrigerator door or alert someone to low blood sugar, it does not mean your time and effort is not super-valuable!
We are always looking for volunteers to share their talents and help out behind-the-scenes in the following areas:
- Serve on the Fetching Ball Gala and/or Woofaroo Walk & Festival planning committees
- Help on out on the day of event by setting up the event, registering participants, etc.
- Recruit participants and sponsors for events
- Interpret in American Sign Language at events or with clients when needed
Marketing / Communications
- Graphic Design/Layout (digital or print)
- Writing articles for our website and graduation ceremony
- Marketing / Communications internships, including assisting with social media and public relations
- General office work or help with bulk mailings
- Help with office cleaning (weekly or monthly)
- General facility maintenance and/or repair projects
- Requesting product and service donations