By sending in photos of your dogs with messages of support, Can Do Canines surpassed its 2014 Give to the Max day goal of $25,000 and raised an impressive $41,000! We could not have done it without your help.
This year our fundraising goal for Give to the Max Day on Nov. 12, 2015 is $50,000. So we’re asking for your great photos once again.
Please follow the steps below:
- Write a short note about the freedom or independence your dog has helped provide. For those of you who have an assistance dog in training, please share your hopes and dreams for what the future may hold for your pup.
- Put the note in front of your dog and snap a photo.
- Share the photo on Facebook or Twitter and BE SURE to tag @CanDoCanines when you do. OR, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us do the posting for you.
- We’ve sweetened the pot! All submissions received by Friday, Oct. 23 will be entered to win a $100 dog food & goodies basket. So hurry up and send us your photo!
- We’re really excited to see what your companion has to say!